Across A Deadly Field Resources
Thank you for your interest in Across Deadly Field by John Hill. Please feel free to check out the following resources. If you are a wargamer and feel something is missing from here, let me know by either leaving a comment or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADF Store – Takes you to the online stores which you can purchase ADF products.
- ADF Scenario Supplements – Possible Presentation Format – Details what a possible tabletop presentation may look like.
- ADF Game Rules – The first 20 pages of the ADF Rules are available here. These initial pages gives you an idea of what will be covered in the actual printed ADF rule book.
- Quick Reference Charts – Charts to be used for implementing the rules and strategies. If a chart is missing, please leave a comment.
- Introduction to the Eastern Scenarios – This page is from the ADF- War of the East book.
- The Eastern Battles – Optional Rules – This pages cover the optional rules for ADF – War of the East
- Eastern Terrain Definitions and Rules – A description of the rules and definitions for ADF – War of the East
Leave Comments & Feedback Below
Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback you have below. I reply to all comments, often times in great length, so be sure to leave comments and come back in a couple days to read my replies. If you have any questions or feedback, I will be glad to hear it. As mentioned on this website in a few places, I am not a wargamer myself, thus, I only know the basics about wargaming in general. Wargaming was my father’s niche and not mine, but I wanted to memorialize him and share his legacy in one of the best ways I knew how and what better way then to design a website showcasing his love and brilliance for wargaming.
Wonderful rules that has renewed my passion for this period. Thank you.
Thank you for visiting. I am glad you enjoyed the ADF rulesbooks.